xPerfect Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
gnated in recent years and a

Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
gnated in recent years and a
Auteur Message
tujue

Message gnated in recent years and a Répondre en citant
JERUSALEM Isiah Thomas Jersey , Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Israel's cabinet on Sunday approved a new plan to enhance economic ties with Japan, amid efforts to boost Israeli exports to Asian markets.

The plan, sponsored by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, constitutes an investment of "tens of millions of shekels over three years," the Prime Minister's Office said in a statement.

It did not elaborate on the cost of the plan, but said the government's goal is to double exports of Israeli goods to Japan by 2020, so that exports would amount to approximately 1.1 billion U.S. dollars per year.

The plan includes opening a trade office in Osaka, in addition to another in Tokyo. Osaka is the largest city in Kansai, a region where many of Japan's largest companies are located and has a gross domestic product (GDP) of about 1 trillion dollars.

The Ministry of Economy is to expand its chief scientist's activity in Japan to aid Israeli high-tech companies in penetrating the Japanese market, with a focus on small-and medium-sized businesses.

"There is demand in Japan for Israeli technologies and know-how which have yet to realize their market potential in the following fields for example: pharmacology and medical equipment, cyber and information security," was the cabinet statement.

The move is part of Israel's efforts to strengthen its economic ties with Asian countries, mainly China and India, during the slowdown of European markets, its main export destination.

"Israel must interchange the markets where it is active," Netanyahu said in a statement released by his office. "In the last two years, I have met with the leaders of China, Japan and India as part of a comprehensive policy of moving to major markets including Latin America and Africa," he added.

The move comes as Japan, the third largest economy in the world, has hit a recession.

Israeli exports to Japan have stagnated in recent years and accounted for around 720 million dollars in 2013, whilst the relative size of exports of Israel's overall exports has shrunk.

Currently, exports to Japan constitute just about 1.3 percent of overall Israeli commercial exports.

Fast forward to 2010.I now own my own marketing company.the economy is tough and every dealer is pinching every penny to get the most return on investment and direct mail is no longer performing the way it once was on a consistent basis.

So many of us in the great direct mail boom of the 90s and early 2000s had become order takers.forgetting our sales training.living high on the hog so to speak. However, the old saying is that ‘pigs get fat and hogs go to slaughter’. Many a salesman has been slaughtered with the economy – so, after picking myself up, dusting myself off, I realized it was time to stop living a clich?’ and to get busy learning about internet marketing so I could explain it to my dealership friends and customers.

What an education! The terms were strange: bidding on placement, clicks and impressions, Meta Tags, Keywords, Ad Words, SEO, SEM, PPC and more.. If I am in the advertising and marketing business and this was difficult for my 46 year ‘old dog self’, I began to wonder about the owners, GMs and GSMs in my same age bracket that, like me, felt like an ‘old dog’ with the digital wave of the future.

The good news is that digital marketing is effective, can be targeted and is affordable. Learning it may take some effort but it is time well spent.

Of course having a marketing director or ad agency on staff is helpful with the digital age, but in this day and age of cut backs, that is not always an option. If that is not an option for your store, do you feel somewhat confused where you think you should know more? It’s progress, not perfection, which will help you with your marketing. Every company will promise you the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but how they get there and the size of the pot all differ!

If we are not armed and educated to a certain extent, how does one know which vendor or company to choose? How can one tell which company will get us to the end of the rainbow and the pot of gold quickest for the least investment? What product delivers the highest return? Do traditional media still play a part in auto sales and how is that changing? To help reinforce my new education and yours, here is a short list of important digital marketing terms, simply described, as they relate to a dealership:

1. Digital Marketing is promoting your dealership with digital programs to reach consumers. This includes Internet, Mobile, Television, Radio and Social Marketing, along with any other form of digital media marketing. Along with digital marketing would be Autotrader, Cars, Craigslist, Online Used Car Classifieds, your website & banners,
2. Key Words – Specific words used in search engines to find your website. Search terms a consumer would use to find your business on the internet.
3. Banner Ad – A paid ad that is on a webpage – usually at the top or bottom – that promotes your dealership. It is created so the consumer can click on it for more information by taking them to a Microsite or your website.
4. E-commerce is short for Electronic commerce – a virtual store on the internet where goods and services are sold.
5. Microsite – A secondary site with its own domain name, typically 5-7 pages, used for special sales or events.
6. On Page SEO-Words used on your website that are relevant and purposely placed in titles, URLs, headings and page text. Optimizing the description of your page for Google rankingssearches.
7. Off Page SEO – Inbound links from other sites to yours – such as a body shop, parts store, etc..linking to your dealership. The more links your website has the more Google sees them as referrals and ranks your site higher which mean. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys From China   Myles Jack Jersey   Mitchell Trubisky Jersey   Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey   Le'Veon Bell Kids Jersey   Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey   Khalil Mack Bears Jersey 

Mar 16 Oct - 08:59 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 16 Oct - 08:59 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation