xPerfect Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Yannick Ngakoue Jersey ,

Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Yannick Ngakoue Jersey ,
Auteur Message
coinning

Message Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , Répondre en citant
HANOI Josh Anderson Salute to Service Jersey , April 26 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam is expected to earn some 10.8 billion U.S. dollars from exports of agro-forestry-fishery products in the first four months of 2017, up 9.1 percent year-on-year, said the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) on Wednesday.

Among the figure, the export revenue of major agricultural items hits 5.8 billion U.S. dollars, up 12 percent year-on-year.

Specifically, from January to April, the Southeast Asian country is projected to sell 1.86 million tons of rice worth 834 million U.S. dollars to world market Nick Foligno Salute to Service Jersey , down 7.7 percent in volume and 6.9 percent in value year-on-year, said MARD on its website.

Meanwhile, Vietnam's coffee exports witness a yearly decrease of 10.6 percent in volume but an increase of 19.2 percent in value. Vietnam is planned to export 1.34 billion U.S. dollars worth of 592,000 tons of coffee during the four-month period.

The country's vegetable and fruit export revenue is forecast to reach around 1 billion U.S. dollars during the period, up 32.6 percent year-on-year.

China, the United States, Japan and South Korea remain the top markets for Vietnamese vegetables and fruits.

In the first four months David Savard Salute to Service Jersey , Vietnam's export revenue of wood and related products reaches 2.4 billion U.S. dollars, up 12.7 percent year-on-year.

The United States, China and Japan are the country's three largest wood importers, said the ministry.

At the same time, Vietnam is likely to pocket 2.1 billion U.S. dollars from shipping seafood abroad, up 8.2 percent compared to the same period of 2016.

From January to April, Vietnam also spends some 8.52 billion U.S. dollars on agro-forestry-fishery imports Oliver Bjorkstrand Salute to Service Jersey , up 21.4 percent year-on-year, said MARD.

China launches second aircraft carrier

Jiaolong to conduct 1st South China Sea dive this year

Over 1,200 Chinese firms show products at Hanover Messe 2017

Giselle to open to public in Singapore

China's passenger aircraft C919 passes fourth high-speed taxiing test

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

Pigeon pair giant panda cubs named "Ban Ban", "Yue Yue"

Graphics shows launch procedure of China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

SOCHI, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- China claimed its first medal at the Sochi Olympics on Monday in the men's 1,500m short track speed skating while a second clean sweep in speed skating in three days helped the Netherlands secure the second place on the medal table.

Canada tops the medal standings with three golds, three silvers and one bronzes Ryan Murray Salute to Service Jersey , followed by the Netherlands with a 3-2-2 record.

Han Tianyu gave China their first medal after clocking two minutes and 15.055 seconds, trailing eventual champion and world No. 1 Chales Hamelin of Canada by 0.70 seconds.

"Since it's my first Olympic Winter Games, I'm a little bit nervous and didn't think very much," said Han. "I had never thought I could make it to the finals, let alone stand on the podium. I took every round as my final, and tried my best to compete."

The 17-year-old, ranked 11th after the 2013-2014 season Sonny Milano Salute to Service Jersey , equaled the best ever result by a Chinese men's short tracker at the Olympics. His teammate Chen Dequan, 18, finished fifth in 2:15.626.

Victor An, who collected the men's 1,000m, 1,500m and 5 Cam Atkinson Salute to Service Jersey ,000 relay titles for South Korea at the Turin Winter Games in 2006 and now represents Russia in Sochi, had to settle for a bronze in 2:15.062.

Hamelin, 29, won his third career Olympic title in short track and equaled Marc Gagnon's Canadian record of three golds in this sport.

Han and Chen, both from northeast China's Liaoning province, surprisingly reached the final, with Han beating An by 0.142 seconds in the semis.

But another two Chinese youngsters - Mu Zhongsheng and Bai Qiuming Matt Calvert Salute to Service Jersey , finished in 30th and 35th respectively in the men's 500 meters speed skating race, which was clean swept by the Netherlands through Michel Mulder, Jan Smeekkens and Michel's twin brother Ronald Mulder.

"We knew that it would be a historical moment for us and the Dutch speed skating team," Michel Mulder said.

The Netherlands has dominated the event in the first three day's competitions, finishing 1-2-3 in the men's 5,000 meters and winning the gold in the women's 3,000.

France took its first gold when Martin Fourcade won the biathlon pursuit but Norwegian legend Ole Einar Bjoerndalen narrowly missed out on an winter Games medals record.

Fourcade overcame a sixth place start and 14-second deficit to win. His victory also continues a French tradition in the event. A Frenchman has won gold in the pursuit at the past three Olympic Winter Games and a male French biathlete has also won a medal in the event on each of the four occasions it has contested.

"On the skis I was like a boxer Alexander Wennberg Salute to Service Jersey , it was a good fight," Fourcade said after the race. "I felt confident. I felt unbeatable."

Bjoerndalen of Norway, who equalled the 12 Olympic medals record by compatriot Bjoern Daehlie last Saturday, finished with a fourth place.

The win in men's 10km sprint on Saturday gave Bjoerndalen a slight head start on the rest of the field. But the 40-year-old Norwegian, who is competing in his sixth Olympic Games, missed shots and he was forced to ski 150-meter penalty loops and fall behind the lead group.

Ondrej Moravec of the Czech Republic took the silver while Fourcade's teammate Jean Guillaume Beatrix finished with bronze.

Germany's Maria Hoefl-Riesch, 29 Zach Werenski Salute to Service Jersey , defended her super-combined gold with a total time of two minutes 34.62 seconds after one downhill and one slalom run.

Canada's Alex Bilodeau also retained his title in the men's moguls. The 26-year-old scored 26.31 points for the win, followed by compatriot Mikael Kingsbury and Russia's Alexandr Smyshlyaev.

"La La Land" is set to sweep the Oscars, but the race to be crown.

Mar 17 Avr - 03:34 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 17 Avr - 03:34 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation