xPerfect Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Logan Couture Sharks Jersey

Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Logan Couture Sharks Jersey
Auteur Message
coinning

Message Logan Couture Sharks Jersey Répondre en citant
by Bedah Mengo

NAIROBI Authentic Henrik Lundqvist Jersey , Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan university student Arthur Mahaga has various needs that include buying books, pens, personal effects and meals.

Often, Mahaga runs out of cash to keep him going at the university. He normally informs his brother to send him pocket money, but before the cash arrives, the second year student usually goes to his mobile phone and borrows a small loan.

"I mainly borrow between 11.4 U.S. dollars and 23 dollars so that when my brother sends the money through my mobile phone, I return it. I do this because sometimes he takes time before he sends Authentic Ryan McDonagh Jersey ," Mahaga said late on Monday.

The student has been borrowing the loans, which are to be repaid in 30 days at an interest rate of 7.5 percent, through his mobile phone since he entered the university.

Mahaga is among about a million Kenyans who borrow micro-loans easily through their mobile phones from two financial institutions in the East African nation. So popular are the mobile phone micro- loans that Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA), one of the financial institutions offering the services, lends 30,000 people each day.

As at the year ending March, CBA Mika Zibanejad Jersey , whose service is dubbed M- Shwari, had loaned 89 million dollars, with savings during the period hitting 273 million dollars and users over 800,000.

"I borrow through the mobile phone because it is simple. You do not need security, paper work and a guarantor as financial institutions normally demand. As long as you have been saving consistently or using Mpesa, you will be given the loan that you are supposed to repay in 30 days," explained David Nthenge Mats Zuccarello Jersey , an artist.

Nthenge borrows money regularly through his mobile phone, sometimes to buy brushes, paint or canvas.

"A client can ask me to paint for him let's say a portrait and at that time, I do not have money. Instead of going to borrow from a friend, I reach out to my mobile phone," said Nthenge, adding that the highest amount of money he has ever borrowed is 40 dollars.

To borrow money Henrik Lundqvist Jersey , from as little as 1.14 dollars, one must be a registered Mpesa, a popular mobile money in Kenya, user. CBA runs M-Shwari in collaboration with Safaricom, which operates Mpesa.

One then opens an M-Shwari savings-and-loans account via his Mpesa account. And as long as they have been using Mpesa for more than six months, they would be able to access the loans.

A person who borrows 11.4 dollars would repay 12.2 dollars, with 0.8 dollars being the interest.

Another similar service is dubbed Pesa Mob (more money) by Family Bank. However Ryan McDonagh Jersey , unlike M-Shwari, Pesa Mob borrowers must be Family Bank customers to be able to save and borrow through the platform.

Analysts noted that the mobile phone micro-loans have become popular because they have eliminated hurdles many go through when they seek loans from commercial banks.

"Another reason they are popular is that Kenyans can now borrow without shaming themselves by going to friends or shylocks. The popularity of the service further shows that Kenyans are in constant need of money," said economic lecturer Henry Wandera.

Wandera noted that the loans are safer than going to shylocks, where interest rates are as high as 50 percent.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Nearly 1,000 Brazilian troops were deployed on Friday to a favela, or slum Cheap Rangers Hats , in the southeastern city of Rio de Janeiro, in a bid to wrest control from local drug gangs.

The 950 soldiers backed up by 10 armored vehicles cordoned off Rocinha, Rio's largest slum, located in the southern part of the city, and exchanged gunfire with gang members, alarming local residents.

"Rocinha" was trending on Twitter as Brazilians and foreigners there posted comments while events unfolded.

"The atmosphere is tense here in Rocinha," one user said.

Rio state Governor Luiz Fernando Pezao requested the military intervention following five days of intense shootouts between rival drug gangs.

"We are not going to let up in Rocinha Cheap Rangers T-Shirts ," said Pezao, adding:" We have discovered a significant amount of arms and drugs in a region we have advanced on."

Military police have carried out daily anti-crime operations in the favela since Sunday, when the shootouts between rival groups first broke out.

Favela residents were posting photos of the fighting on social networks, including bullet-ridden walls, spent shells everywhere and the gruesome image of a burnt corpse atop a smoldering pile of rubbish.

According to the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics, Rocinha was the city's largest favela in 2010, with more than 69 Cheap Rangers Hoodies ,000 inhabitants.

In 2012, the Rio de Janeiro state government created the Pacifying Police Units (UPP) to enforce peace inside favelas. Though they did not eliminate drug trafficking, they succeeded in curbing violence.

This latest flare-up of violence comes less than a month after officials cut back UPP personnel by 30 percent due to budget shortfalls.

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Death toll in Mexico quake climbs to 293

Schulz attends rally for Germany's federal elections

Three killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong Kong

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

Paddy cultivation area in China's Yanbian surpasses 46,000 hectares

China Focus: Beijing-Shanghai railway speed rises to 350 kph

by Maria Spiliopoulou

ATHENS, Nov. 10 (Xinhua) -- For over two millennia, the rocky hill of Acropolis in the center of Athens, crowned with a unique ensemble of masterpieces of Greek Classical architecture, is a timeless universal symbol of the glorious legacy of the ancient Greek civilization and the great ideals born in this land.

In recognition of its outstanding artistic and historic value .

Mar 17 Avr - 04:15 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 17 Avr - 04:15 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    xPerfect Index du Forum » Recrutement & Présentation » Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation